Introducing the latest Moving Average Sar Indicator. The MA Monica Sar indicator is a forex trading indicator. It is an indicator which every forex traders in the world desire’s to have as it gives very rewarding results to the traders. The MA Monica Sar indicator is a trend following forex trading indicator.
This indicator allows you to enter very early in the trend and exit early during the reversals. If you have been trading you know that doing this much is more than enough to start printing money. MA Monica Sar indicator itself is enough for you to make trading decisions which means that you don’t need other indicators to add here.
Install MA Sar Indicator, your platform should look like this:
This indicator combines Parabolic Sar and moving averages hence its name. As you might know the effectiveness of these indicators, together they form a very powerful trading system that delivers accurate trading signals. The rules are pretty simple to understand.
When the market is trending upward, the parabolic SAR and moving averages are below the market price and vice versa. Therefore, the trick is to choose the market which is trending and enter in the direction of the trend with the help of this indicator. for example, if you see a market chart which is trending upward since significant time, you should look for long opportunities in that pair, only LONG.
Conditions For Buying Using MA Monica Sar Indicator
• The market should be up trending.
• Moving averages should be below the market price.
• The yellow and white parabolic SAR indicator should appear below the market price.
• Place your long position as soon as the above conditions are met.
• Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
• Take your profit when the yellow parabolic SAR indicator appears above the market.
Conditions For Selling Using MA Monica Sar Indicator
• The market should be down trending.
• Moving averages should be above the market price.
• The yellow and white parabolic SAR indicator should appear above the market price.
• Place your short position as soon as the above conditions are met.
• Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
• Take your profit when the yellow parabolic SAR indicator appears below the market.